cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

COBRA

COBRA was supposed to be streaming from January 17th but I cant find it on my NOW Box. Anyone else having the same problem?

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This TV show is showing six episodes to watch for me on my NowTV 4K Smart box and the NowTV App on my Android phone.

Which version of the NowTV box do you have and are you based in the UK or Republic of Ireland ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have a white box few years old model 2400SK. I cant work out why I havent got it!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Seems that NowTV are aware of it and are looking to fix it ASAP according to a related raised question over on their NowTV Twitter feed where it must be effecting certain devices.

I don't own the old white box anymore, but i am guessing you have gone directly to the Sky One channel folder section rather than typing Cobra in the box search engine to find this TV show ?

Over on NowTV Twitter they mentioned going to the NowTV website and selecting the show from there by adding it to your My TV Watch List, but according to one Twitter reply the show did get added to their Watchlist on their box, but when they then tried to watch it back on their box it flagged up an error 1300 code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Actually I havent will try that now, but thanks for letting me now they are looking into it.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Hi NJ & Schnapps

I've binged watched all of the six episodes of Cobra last Saturday night/Sunday morning and I thoroughly enjoyed it, apart from the last half of the final episode.

(Final part of the above sentence can only be seen if highlighted)

Now, the problem with this program is that I could not find a thumbnail for it anywhere on the Now TV site. So, I had another light-bulb moment (Schnapps knows what I'm talking about) and while actually on the Now TV streaming channel I did a search, Cobra then popped up as being available.

Obviously something is wrong when a premièred program cannot be found, therefore something for Now TV's techies to look into.

UK Bob 

PS. Personally, I don't think the invisibility of Cobra is a box problem because I searched Now TV's website using my PC and did a visual search only on the channel using my Roku 3, and in both cases Cobra was not there.  Only when I used the channel's search facility did the program pop up, and only after I spelt out the entire word, because usually typing "C O" would have been enough to bring up this program's name. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have a stick and are missing episodes 1 and 4

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strangely enough my episodes 1&4 are also missing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We’re the same, a Stick and two missing episodes. The thing is, I watched episode 1 last night, but now it’s not there for my wife to watch. Wos ‘appenin?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep. Episodes 1 & 4 missing. They were available earlier and now...

...gone.

Must be the solar flares.