cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blind spot season 3

Omg my world has ended I have just finished watching the last episode of season 2 of blind spot and I can honestly say I’m completely hooked on this I love it please please say now tv are going to add all of season 3 for us blind spot fans to watch please and soon coz I really don’t know what I’m gonna do now with out Jane kurt and the team not in my daily routines anymore sounds bad I know but I’m hooked lol 😬

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Looking at a couple of websites on the Internet Blind Spot season 4 is provisionally scheduled to air each week sometime during November 2018.

Usually what happens with nowtv is if they can agree a deal with the TV studio, then season 3 will be added to box sets shortly before leading up to the new season starts.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Looking at a couple of websites on the Internet Blind Spot season 4 is provisionally scheduled to air each week sometime during November 2018.

Usually what happens with nowtv is if they can agree a deal with the TV studio, then season 3 will be added to box sets shortly before leading up to the new season starts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really really hope this is right and they are going to do that as it’s an amazing series and I’m missing it lol 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You could also sign up to Sky Never Miss service, where Sky will email you when any TV shows or seasons are back available on their service.

Where usually unless there no some sort of licence issue in place with the studio who own the rights, then the majority of the TV shows on Sky are also crossed over to NowTV which show the Sky channels on their service.