cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blaze And the Monster Machines

Hello,

Can anyone tell me why Now TV have removed Blaze from the list of available shows. Our kid loves it and we basically paid the money for this. 

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would also like to know this. My youngest is Blaze mad and it’s disappeared overnight without warning!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Its ridiculous that it was removed without warning. I also pay for Netflix
which also removed so something weird it's going on here.....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My little boy is absolutely gutted it's been taken off. It's the only reason we pay for the kids pack. Not happy!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here my son and daughter are devastated!! Must be a reason why?  the show is great for kids as it’s so interactive 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to know too, also my little boys favourite!!!  So now we don't have it on Netflix or NOW tv....one not happy 3 year old!  And one peed off mummy!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Sky will only have rights for a certain period of time. No doubt it will return at some point. 

There is always an indication for when a show/film will leave Now TVs on demand service if is within a 3 month period. This can be shown on the episodes description. 

If you wish you can contact Now TV to see if they know when it will return.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How strange, turned on the Now TV this afternoon and Blaze is back on....1 episode!!  It made my little boy happy, although I don't know how long the novelty will last being the only episode there is 🤣

@maltaboy @Lau83 @Woowoo84 @GTL1 @gavs82008