cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bitchin Rides

I have the entertainment and film package on NOW TV. I have been watching Bithin Rides and saw new episodes coming to Sky on Monday nights, the episode was on Sky on monday night 01/03/21. I went to watch it on NOW TV 02/03/21 and Bitchin Rides was there but not the new episode so i looked again today 03/03/21  and Bitchin Rides has been removed from NOW TV. Whats the point of paying for channels you can't watch.

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The show is avaliable on Discovery+. With them launching theor service late last year I can't imagine content on Now TV will remain a permanent thing. 

@Izzie-T are you able to confirm for @Anonymous User if the show will return or is best for @Anonymous User to access the content directly via Discovery+?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am not paying for both services and paying double for the same programmes i already had.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s not a matter of not paying for both. 

Discovery are really beginning to push their own platform. So don’t be shocked when other Discovery shows don’t make it to Sky 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The date of 02/03 & 03/03 is the catch up ending date for Bitchin' Rides S7.

This S7 is currently scheduling the boxset in late April 2021.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.