cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Big Little Lies

I have NowTV as an app on my TV but when I search for Big Little Lies (both series) they don’t appear at all. I though maybe I had to subscribe to a different service so I’ve just registered for the free trial (then £11.99 p/m). However the app looks identical to what I had before and my search still draws a blank. Please can you help explain how I watch these series, please? Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you are using a Youview Box with your TV, which doesn't currently support a NowTV Entertainment Pass and at the moment only provides movies via the NowTV App.

See if you have another playback device from this list instead of your Youview Box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What @schnapps said, probably, and take care to Cancel the Movies Pass immediately, or it will run on at £11.99 a month when the seven days is over.

Though it will still run for the seven days, so enjoy a movie or two during that time, why not?

If you don’t have a device on the list that @schnapps posted, best pop down to your nearest Curry’s or Argos and snap up a £15 NowTV Stick with a 2 month’s Entertainment voucher.

Install it using the same details you gave on the YouView box, so you have everything on the same one account, settle back tomorrow evening with BLL (anytime, you don’t have to wait until 21:00) and see Mary Louise get hers. We hope.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks very much for this suggestion - much appreciated! all good and first
series nearly complete!
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Binge-tastic!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.