Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bake off

Hi, 

new to now tv. 

Bake off starts tonight and I was wondering if if will show on here tomorrow? I searched but can’t see anything.  Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you mean The Great British Bake Off series 3 which is available to watch on Channel 4 ?

If so, i would imagine it would be on the All 4 App on catch up ?

Not sure how long it takes for episodes on Channel 4 to be added to the catch up service on their All4 App (my guess would be 24 hours after the show has aired live). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

thanks for replying. 

I can get the all4 app but only on my phone.  It won’t stream to my tv.  I’ve a few friends round tomorrow for a catch up and we tend to watch bake off too. I recently cancelled sky so I’ve no recorder like usual. Was hoping I could use nowtv app to watch it tomorrow.   

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You won't be able to watch The Great British Bake Off via the NowTV App.

Out of curiosity what playback devices are you using for watching NowTV on ?

Do you own a Smart TV or own another streaming device or games console that might have the All 4 / My 4 App ?

If not does any of your friends who are coming over own a Chrome Cast or a NowTV stick that they can bring with them ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just checked the All 4 App on my NowTV Box and Series 3 Episode 1 from tonight is now available to watch on catch up 😊.

Also just wondering what is the make and model number of your television ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Oh that’s great. 😊 

I have a smart LG tv but unfortunately all4 doesn’t support this tv I have. 

Which is great now I know I can use nowtv for my bake off program. 

Thanks for your help 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you have the NowTV app on your LG TV, but not the All4 app, then you can’t watch BakeOff, as it is a Channel 4 programme, not a Sky programme, and NowTV only brings you Sky programmes.

But if you have a NowTV Stick, which has other apps besides the NowTV app, including All4, you can watch it from the All4 app on the Stick.

However, just because you can’t see the All4 on your LG TV, that doesn’t necessarily mean it isn’t there. Go into the AppStore on the TV, and see if it is there to download.

If it is, download it, and it will be added to the available apps on your LG TV.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.