cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arrowverse

Hi, I’ve waited a long time for the arrowverse to release a tone of seasons so I can binge them in chronological order, I’ve just come to the end of arrowverse season 7 to find that only arrowverse season 8 is on now tv for the next phase. I was just wondering if flash season 6, supergirl season 5 and the legends of tomorrow season 5 are coming back since they were released on sky one?

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My guess is all previous seasons will return as box sets just in time for the new seasons to air on Sky. 

@Izzie-T  are you able to confirm any possible dates for @Anonymous User ? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ah okay, I know that flash season 7 has just started again, and so has Superman and lois season 1, so I assume flash season 6 won’t be far away.
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

We do not currently have any info about the S8 or Arrowverse yet. Will put in wish list for related team.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, okay thank you for enquiring. Just in addition season 8 of arrow is fine it’s still on now tv, it’s the rest of the arrowverse that’s missing, and the new series they introduced (Superman & Lois) isn’t on there either, batwoman season 2 is different as it’s in e4. I had to buy season 1 of batwoman on Blu-ray so I’m prepared to do the same for season 2