cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arrowverse Shows Renewed

I know we have a lot of Arrowverse fans out there, so you might be interested in this from Geektown.co.uk........ Supergirl, The Flash, DCs Legends and Arrow have all been renewed for another season:

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/04/02/the-cw-renews-all-the-dc-shows-riverdale-supernatural-dynasty-...

I'd hoped they would all be renewed, but was wondering mostly about Supergirl and it's 'production delays' in the current season and whether this was a sign of bad news going forward..... but appears not to have been. 

72 REPLIES 72
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  @ukbobboy 

I'm sorry to say this but I think the new Batwoman trailer (not the teaser) looks terrible. I have to agree with 99% of the YouTube comments about how they look like they are dragging Feminism into the show. 

TV shows are meant to escape reality, not become it. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993  @Anonymous User 

Hi Casey

I am surprised that you don't like the Batwoman trailer, I thought it was stylish and a good slice of pure fantasy.

Which I guess is an answer to your statement, "TV shows are meant to escape reality, not become it.",  BTW, which I totally agree with.

One other point I'd like to bring up, you said "I have to agree with 99% of the YouTube comments about how they look like they are dragging Feminism into the show".

First, the people that run CW are pretty diverse people and they are bringing their own life experiences, and story telling talents, into the shows they produce.

Next, apart from CW insiders, how can certain "hating" YouTubers know how the new shows are going to be played out. At the moment these YouTubers       are spewing nothing but conjecture, and possibly their own prejudices, just like they did when Marvel's Captain Marvel was released. So it's "pinch of salt" time when listening to these people.

However, if you genuinely do not like Batwoman after you've seen an episode of two then "all well and good" but, at this stage, you cannot fully take on board what these people say because, in the current US political climate, they all seem to have ulterior motives.

You know, I watch YouTube on a daily basis and it is sometimes difficult to avoid YouTubers pushing their unwanted bias messages.

However, back to TV shows, I'm looking for to Crises on Infinite Earths and Batwoman's involvement. 

UK Bob 

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 

Hi Casey

There is a lot of anger concerning the Batwoman trailer, this to me seems so ridiculous it's unbelievable.

There's just a lot of people, on YouTube, with too much time on their hands.

UK Bob