cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arrowverse Shows Renewed

I know we have a lot of Arrowverse fans out there, so you might be interested in this from Geektown.co.uk........ Supergirl, The Flash, DCs Legends and Arrow have all been renewed for another season:

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/04/02/the-cw-renews-all-the-dc-shows-riverdale-supernatural-dynasty-...

I'd hoped they would all be renewed, but was wondering mostly about Supergirl and it's 'production delays' in the current season and whether this was a sign of bad news going forward..... but appears not to have been. 

72 REPLIES 72
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

What about Tatiana Maslany??????

@Anonymous User Genius! With the added advantage she can show Tom Cavanagh how's it done the next time he has a meeting with all those alt-Earth Harrys!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

What about Tatiana Maslany??????

@Anonymous User Genius! With the added advantage she can show Tom Cavanagh how's it done the next time he has a meeting with all those alt-Earth Harrys!

@Andy

You've got to think she would be up for it as well.... now that Orphan Black has finished has she gone on to movie stardom or maybe waiting for another big TV show?????  And yes, the quality of those Harrys would need to improve markedly!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@ukbobboy@caseyb1993

Guys, just noticed from Youtube that we now have a few different trailers regarding this years Arrowverse Crossover (all uploaded in the last fews hours).... Heroes and Villains.  I was going to put a link on here to the one I saw, but I think there is more than one so go and check them out when you get a chance (or maybe you have already???).

Looks like the Crossover will also include Black Lightning.  I wonder how that will work..... four episodes on Sky One and a Black Lightning episode on Netflix or will Black Lighning just appear across the four episodes on Sky One.  I don't have Netflix, so just hoping the Crossover event doesn't have a part that I can't watch!!!!!!!!!!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy caseyb1993

Hey Thom

I cannot find any reference to Black Lightning appearing in the forthcoming crossover or teaming up with anyone from the Arrowverse.

I believe the logistics of having Black Lightning doing anything in the Arrowverse is currently too difficult because while BL is filmed in the US the other CW shows are made in Canada.

However, I could be wrong so if you come across anything pointing to BL appearing in the crossover then please post a link.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy@Andy@caseyb1993

Check out the trailer..... it seems like Black Lightning is joining up with everyone else for the Crossover?????

(apologies.... I don't think I have ever tried to link to a Youtube video in a forum post, so I hope that it has worked????)

Supergirl, Arrow, Black Lightning, The Flash and... BATWOMAN in the Arrowverse crossover, coming December 2018.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy caseyb1993

Sorry Thom

You've made an understandable mistake, what you've watched is a promo for the coming seasons of CW super hero shows, which mainly consist of clips from the last seasons, mixed in with a new clips from Flash's new season's first episode.

It is definitely not an advert for the forthcoming crossover event, as you can see they don't even have a actress for Batwoman yet.

However, we live in hope that Black Lightning will one day team up with a member of the Arrowverse, I'm betting on the Arrow himself rather than anyone else.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy @Anonymous User @caseyb1993

Hi Guys

I've just heard that CW have finally chosen an actress to play BatWoman for the upcoming crossover event.

That actress is Ruby Rose, personally I have never heard anything about her   but I understand that she is not totally unknown because she has been in a few films, such as Orange Is the New Black (2013), Break Free (2014), xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017), The Meg (2018) and a few others.

So, I'll guess we'll see how it all turns out.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy@Andy@Anonymous User@caseyb1993

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/08/07/the-arrowverse-casts-ruby-rose-as-batwoman/

Yes, not totally unknown, but I think the only thing I've seen her in was Orange is the New Black, so not too sure what her action credentials are like, but going by some of the movies she has been in then I guess she is no stranger to the genre.

She certainly has a distinctive look (not short of a tattoo or two) and would seem ideal for what the show makers were wanting for the Batwoman character.

Like @ukbobboy says, lets see how she goes and whether her crossover performance is enough to greenlight a full Batwoman series????

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy @Anonymous User @caseyb1993

Hi Guys

I've just heard that Legends of Tomorrow is not be in this year's CW crossover, it will be just Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and, of course, Batwoman.

The story seems to be confirmed in Digital Spy:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/arrow/news/a864026/arrow-supergirl-dc-tv-crossover-batwoman/

There's also a hint that Supergirl and Batwoman my not get on with each other.

Time will tell.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

Sorry Peeps

I should have posted at the end:

There's also a hint that Supergirl and Batwoman may not get on with each other.

Batwoman02.jpg

Time will tell.

UK Bob