cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arrow & Flash

Hi ya 🙂

When will the new episode of Arrow Season 8 and Flash season 6 will be available to watch ? what days are they available for us to watch ? Sorry about  the stupid question and if it was answered already, new in here. 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User The best information that I have is that Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and Legends will return on or around January 14th. Most probably on consecutive nights to show parts 1, 3, 4 & 5 of the crossover series.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User The best information that I have is that Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and Legends will return on or around January 14th. Most probably on consecutive nights to show parts 1, 3, 4 & 5 of the crossover series.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your reply 🙂 It saves me from checking countless times 😂 I only managed to to get to the episode 9 of Flash and episode 8 of the latest seasons of both . Have a Lovely xmas 🎄and a Happy New Year 🎉🎊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now March 3 2020 and still no sign. I have tried asking Now helpdesk but just get escalated to management and still no answers. How can they not know??

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User E4 will be showing Batwoman later this month. So if Sky/NowTV are planning the return of Arrow, etc. around that for the cross-over event, we won’t have long to wait.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mark, thanks - Thats a good point. Even so if Sky/NowTV are planning that, I dont get why they cant just say?

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Maybe they’re all Far too busy with getting Disney+ on the service to worry about the return of Arrow, etc.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mark_Weinreb @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Latest update from Geektown is that the shows will return in March 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you 😊 what a long wait 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. 2020 I assume? 😉