cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any other channels coming soon ?

Not sure which section this should go in so I put it here ?

Is there any chance of NowTv Entertainment adding any other channels to the Live channels section. I’m not expecting the full sky selection but a few extra would not go a miss.

cheers

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Even though we go the SyFy channel some point last year, more is definitely a must for the entertainment pass. Although I agree there isn’t much point in the full whack, as we don’t need the likes of All4, ITV etc.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Should NowTV ever expand their channels list, then i would have thought that NBC Universal channels would be towards the top of their list.

Where Comcast owns both Sky / NowTV and NBC Universal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As Sky Entertainment package with a dish has British Eurosport 1 & 2 they would be a good addition and as most Tv packages now have Sky Sports Mix or even Alibi would also be an option.

cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The more channels the greater the cost will be to the subscribers which could possibly take NowTV out of the 'budget' market and make it less appealing as a 'cheap' way of getting Sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

The more channels the greater the cost will be to the subscribers which could possibly take NowTV out of the 'budget' market and make it less appealing as a 'cheap' way of getting Sky.

Might well be the case but as a 1 month pass from NowTv costs £7.99 that works out approx 0.80p per Channel not including box set for say Eurosport 1 & 2 adding £1 or £1.50 ain’t gonna break the bank.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Might well be the case but as a 1 month pass from NowTv costs £7.99 that works out approx 0.80p per Channel not including box set for say Eurosport 1 & 2 adding £1 or £1.50 ain’t gonna break the bank.

If only the pricing were that simplistic Smiley Wink

starman73
Elite

for say Eurosport 1 & 2 adding £1 or £1.50 ain’t gonna break the bank.

you can get Eurosport for £40/year

https://auth.eurosportplayer.com/product

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think they should bring most if not all the sky channels to now tv but offer different packages to what the customers want. I'd never sign up to a contact to sky because what they done to me in 2014 but even if they add all the channels and charge like £50 for the max package I'd pay it just on the pure fact its pay and go and not a 18 month contact with sky which I'd never do again  I mean like ever....

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What you need to remember within the Entertainment Sky TV package, they bundle in ITV Hub and All4 (Channel 4) and My5 (channel 5 etc). 

Both of which are free to watch with adverts or with no adverts £3.99 each.

Then there is My5 (Channel 5 etc), which is free to watch with adverts. 

So in theory there are only a handful of channels that are possibly missing from Now TV such as TLC and Pick (these are the 2 that I can think of the top of my head). 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help