Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Andy’s Pretty Naff Game of Thrones Can You Guess The End Challenge

Welcome to Andy’s Pretty Naff Game of Thrones Can You Guess The End Challenge

Like Game of Thrones? Want to prove you are the NOW TV Forum Game of Thrones Challenge Champion? Well, here you go. There’s only 2 episodes to go, and we can guarantee those two episodes will be full of fireworks. Do you think you know what will happen in the final two episodes?

The Challenge

Just reply to this post, copy and paste the challenge into it, adding your answers or amending as needed and send! Make sure you post before midnight this SUNDAY 12th MAY.

You are then free to discuss and dissect everybody’s answers (no changes allowed after posting!) and AFTER the FINAL episode of GoT airs live on Sky Atlantic (to give everyone the chance to watch the final episode spoiler-free) I will grab my calculator, work out the scores and the Champion will be crowned.

To be clear, this is JUST A BIT OF FUN, I am just a forum user, not a member of NOW TV staff, and neither NOW TV or Sky have anything to do with this challenge. Before you ask, there is NO prize WHATSOEVER (I’ve got bills to pay you know!) other than eternal bragging rights on the forum.

Good luck! 👍👑

COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO YOUR REPLY

1. Who will be King or Queen of the Seven Kingdoms at the end?

2. Which of the following characters will still be alive at the end?

Jon Snow Y/N

Daenerys  Y/N

Cersei Y/N

Tyrion Y/N

Jaime Y/N

Brienne Y/N

Arya Y/N

Sansa Y/N

Euron Y/N

Bran Y/N

Gendry Y/N

Grey Worm Y/N

Varys Y/N

The Hound Y/N

3. Will there be any dragons left?    Y/N

4. Will Bronn end up with a new castle?    Y/N

5. Will Hot Pie make an appearance?    Y/N

6. Will Arya ‘wear’ another face?   Y/N

7. Will Bran at any time say the words ‘I’m the three-eyed raven’?   Y/N

8. Will Hodor’s name be mentioned?  Y/N

9. Will the Iron Throne still exist?    Y/N

10. Which character will speak the very last word in the very last episode?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy 

1. Who will be King or Queen of the Seven Kingdoms at the end? John Snow

2. Which of the following characters will still be alive at the end?

Jon Snow Y

Daenerys N

Cersei N

Tyrion y

Jaime N

Brienne Y

Arya Y

Sansa Y

Euron N

Bran Y

Gendry Y

Grey Worm N

Varys N

The Hound N

3. Will there be any dragons left?    Y

4. Will Bronn end up with a new castle?    N

5. Will Hot Pie make an appearance?    N

6. Will Arya ‘wear’ another face?   Y

7. Will Bran at any time say the words ‘I’m the three-eyed raven’?   N

8. Will Hodor’s name be mentioned?  N

9. Will the Iron Throne still exist?    y

10. Which character will speak the very last word in the very last episode? Bran Stark

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

What about a final season Gotham quiz???  

@Anonymous User  Sounds good, something not too obviously capable of being looked up online... I’ll leave you to think about that one! 🤔

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

Forgot to post the answers, but these are the answers used by the anonymous semi-competent judge to work out the results! 

1. Who will be King or Queen of the Seven Kingdoms at the end? Bran the Broken, with The North as an independent nation ruled by Queen Sansa

@Andy  I'm afraid I'm going to have to once again be the voice of reason here. The only reason why Sansa is Queen of the North is because bran is allowing her to be. As the last full blooded male stark bran is actually according to the rules of succession, the ruler of the North 

in the and in the context of game of thrones, which is after all, heavily based on mediaeval Britain that matters. Sansa maybe Queen, but I think in reality bran would hold overall power.  If he decided to exercise that authority, it would make him ruler of the seven kingdoms. Although I don't actually think bran would decide to exercise that authority. I do however think that if he wants assistance with something he won't be afraid to have a word in his sister's ear bran is after all still a Lord of the North and Lord of winterfell. Even if he has chosen to let Sansa the Queen of the North 

I don't actually agree with what was done to John Snow. I would have liked to have seen a twist where after bran is chosen as king. He reveals that he can Warg into Dragons and then he says to Greyworm "now what you think I'm going to do to that army of yours that's standing outside King's Landing. If you don't release John". I think Greyworm was actually significantly overstepping his authority at the end of the episode and should have been brought to task for it, especially when you consider why John had to do what you did. He did what he did because Danny was a tyrant who was willing to commit mass genocide just like the mad King. 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.