Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Andy’s Pretty Naff Game of Thrones Can You Guess The End Challenge

Welcome to Andy’s Pretty Naff Game of Thrones Can You Guess The End Challenge

Like Game of Thrones? Want to prove you are the NOW TV Forum Game of Thrones Challenge Champion? Well, here you go. There’s only 2 episodes to go, and we can guarantee those two episodes will be full of fireworks. Do you think you know what will happen in the final two episodes?

The Challenge

Just reply to this post, copy and paste the challenge into it, adding your answers or amending as needed and send! Make sure you post before midnight this SUNDAY 12th MAY.

You are then free to discuss and dissect everybody’s answers (no changes allowed after posting!) and AFTER the FINAL episode of GoT airs live on Sky Atlantic (to give everyone the chance to watch the final episode spoiler-free) I will grab my calculator, work out the scores and the Champion will be crowned.

To be clear, this is JUST A BIT OF FUN, I am just a forum user, not a member of NOW TV staff, and neither NOW TV or Sky have anything to do with this challenge. Before you ask, there is NO prize WHATSOEVER (I’ve got bills to pay you know!) other than eternal bragging rights on the forum.

Good luck! 👍👑

COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO YOUR REPLY

1. Who will be King or Queen of the Seven Kingdoms at the end?

2. Which of the following characters will still be alive at the end?

Jon Snow Y/N

Daenerys  Y/N

Cersei Y/N

Tyrion Y/N

Jaime Y/N

Brienne Y/N

Arya Y/N

Sansa Y/N

Euron Y/N

Bran Y/N

Gendry Y/N

Grey Worm Y/N

Varys Y/N

The Hound Y/N

3. Will there be any dragons left?    Y/N

4. Will Bronn end up with a new castle?    Y/N

5. Will Hot Pie make an appearance?    Y/N

6. Will Arya ‘wear’ another face?   Y/N

7. Will Bran at any time say the words ‘I’m the three-eyed raven’?   Y/N

8. Will Hodor’s name be mentioned?  Y/N

9. Will the Iron Throne still exist?    Y/N

10. Which character will speak the very last word in the very last episode?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy 

1. Who will be King or Queen of the Seven Kingdoms at the end? John Snow

Jon Snow Y

Daenerys N

Cersei N

Tyrion y

Jaime N

Brienne Y

Arya Y

Sansa Y

Euron N

Bran Y

Gendry Y

Grey Worm N

Varys N

The Hound N

3. Will there be any dragons left?    Y

4. Will Bronn end up with a new castle?    N

5. Will Hot Pie make an appearance?    N

6. Will Arya ‘wear’ another face?   Y

7. Will Bran at any time say the words ‘I’m the three-eyed raven’?   N

8. Will Hodor’s name be mentioned?  N

9. Will the Iron Throne still exist?    y

10. Which character will speak the very last word in the very last episode? Bran Stark

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

So that I can’t be accused of cheating (or copying off @Lindzi which would be my preferred tactic) I shall go first ...

Who will be King or Queen of the Seven Kingdoms at the end? Sansa

Jon Snow N

Daenerys  N

Cersei N

Tyrion Y

Jaime Y

Brienne Y

Arya Y

Sansa Y

Euron N

Bran Y

Gendry Y

Grey Worm N

Varys N

The Hound Y

3. Will there be any dragons left?    N

4. Will Bronn end up with a new castle?    N

5. Will Hot Pie make an appearance?    N

6. Will Arya ‘wear’ another face?   Y

7. Will Bran at any time say the words ‘I’m the three-eyed raven’?   N

8. Will Hodor’s name be mentioned?  N

9. Will the Iron Throne still exist?    Y

10. Which character will speak the very last word in the very last episode? Tyrion

Valar Morghulis! 👑

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi Guys & Gals.

Keep away from the internet if you can apparently the ending has been leaked where obviously HBO are not happy about it and the fans that couldn't resist finding out are left disappointed of the outcome.

I don't want to know the ending until it airs.

Anyway here's my way out there prediction who will be eventually on the Iron Throne once Season 8 finishes.

I put it in the spoiler, because what happened in an earlier season.

Spoiler
So when Jon Snow was killed back in the previous season at the Black Watch and was lying there dead on the table. He was replaced with Jaqen H'ghar (The man with many faces) and during the rest of the seasons he was deceiving everybody has Jon Snow.Then when Jon Snow is crowned King of The Seven Kingdoms and after the crowning ceremony, he retires to his sleeping chamber alone, where he sits down and removes his crown then slowly removes the mask to reveal Jaqen H'ghar with a big grin on his face thinking to himself i have fooled everybody including the TV audience with the biggest con trick ever. Then End (roll credits).
Lindzi
Elite 2

@schnapps 

Oh no, I've avoided all spoilers on the internet re the ending. Why do people want to spoil it for themselves? I just don't understand it. 

I like your thoughts on the ending! Although I would feel cheated in a Bobby Ewing in the shower and it was all a dream kind of way 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Anyway here's my way out there prediction who will be eventually on the Iron Throne once Season 8 finishes.

@schnapps clever, doesn’t stand up to the Ghost-test (he’d sniff out a Jaqen imposter a mile away) but almost certainly the basis for a future episode of The Simpsons! 🤔

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

I've changed my answer from Sansa as you copied me really 🙂 . But I'll take joint winner status if she ends up on the throne... so can I have both answers please Smiley Wink  Smiley Tongue

Ps for any Now tv staff......This forum is so difficult to post on now when using a phone. It jumps all over the place.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lindzi 

Same here when posting replies on either my Android phone (Chrome browser) or using my back up Amazon Fire HD tablet (MS Edge browser App).

My weapon of choice which is normally a Windows 10 Tablet using MS Edge is fine when posting a reply on the forum.

The cursor in the reply box is jumping all over the place when typing and i also can't hit the right emotion face icons.

Will tag @Simon-J of NowTV to see if he can look into it.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Lindzi 

Same here when posting replies on either my Android phone (Chrome browser) or using my back up Amazon Fire HD tablet (MS Edge browser App).

My weapon of choice which is normally a Windows 10 Tablet using MS Edge is fine when posting a reply on the forum.

The cursor in the reply box is jumping all over the place when typing and i also can't hit the right emotion face icons.

Will tag @Simon-J of NowTV to see if he can look into it.

@schnapps 

Thank you for doing that, unfortunately at home I've only got a phone now as the laptop gave up. It is very frustrating isn't it so hopefully they will try and make it more mobile friendly 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Thom77 @schnapps @commanda6 @Lindzi @Karl-F

Guys

I'm gonna take the cowards way out and say that everybody dies, only Arya will be left standing.

One little caveat, anyone that is out of the story, and so not take part is the coming war, will live to grow old.

One final thing, I could not resist looking at Schnapps spoiler but I'm betting that it's fake and so sticking with my senses (tingle, tingle, tingle) with Arya taking the crown.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

Guys

I'm gonna take the cowards way out and say that everybody dies, only Arya will be left standing.

@ukbobboy sorry but entries not conforming to the required specification will be void, although if you do turn out to be correct you will obviously have earned yourself forum bragging rights anyway!