cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American horror story season 8

Hi will american horror story season season 8- apocalypse be added to Now Tv?? I have no other way of watching the show and all the previous season have been in here. However this is now the day after broadcasting and there is nothing. I have a now tv entertainment package.

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any updates as to when American Horror story will be available, I keep checking and it still isn't available! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, 

This is now available on the platform.

Apologies that American Horror Story: Apocalypse was delayed. Our team is currently working on fixing the issue that caused the delay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When are the next two episodes going to be available to watch?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 2 is on Fox live streaming channel at 10pm on this Thursday the 4th of October 2018 and i would expect it to be added to the catch up service shortly afterwards (unless nowtv have a technical issue like episode 1 where it took them until Saturday morning to upload the episode onto their servers).

Episode 3 will be on the same day and time the week after.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s now saying Jan 1 2019....that can’t be right, can it???
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Ignore the 1st of January date, where there is a glitch on the NowTV mobile App that is effecting a lot of new tv episodes due to be added in the coming 7 days.

Looks like there is another delay uploading episode 2 onto their catch service.

Any news @Anonymous User or @Anonymous User of the nowtv content team when this episode will be available to watch ?

Edit - Just checked my nowtv smart box and it's saying episode 2 available tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello!

So far I can oly see episode 2, there is no episode 1

Why would it not be on 'catch-up'?

Would greatly appreciate an update on this please 🙂

Thanks!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have flagged up this missing episode 1 with the nowtv content team in this thread here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/AHS-Apolalypse-ep-1/m-p/479955#M13318

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 1 is missing on my nowtv smart box, but is showing on my Windows 10 tablet using the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store.

Also, Episode 2 the audio is breaking up really badly and the nowtv team needs to fix this as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven’t got episode one in my now tv app or smart box?!

this is really annoying 😩