cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American horror story season 8

Hi will american horror story season season 8- apocalypse be added to Now Tv?? I have no other way of watching the show and all the previous season have been in here. However this is now the day after broadcasting and there is nothing. I have a now tv entertainment package.

26 REPLIES 26
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have read on the internet the 27th of September 2018 Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank!!xx
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its 28th now and I can't find it on now TV... Are we going to get it? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I would like to know as well... I couldn't catch it up last night on TV. I remeber for Cult, the episodes were ready the moring after, let's just hope it'll take a bit longer to be on. It hasn't been properly advertised anyway...

J&A

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you confirm if this TV show and eposide 1 will be up loaded to your nowtv servers soon to allow us customers to watch on catch up.

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been looking for this as well this morning as I couldn't watch last night will this be uploaded soon 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All, 

Apologies for this, we've had a number of technical issues which delayed Episode 1 arriving on the platform. We're currently hoping to have it there this afternoon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no sign anyone know when it's coming to now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, it’s still not on there. There’s loads of other ###### being added daily but this is one of the biggest tv shows of 2018 and the nowtv boffins can’t work out how to add it... 🤔

i do wonder what I pay my subscription for ‘get the latest and best movies and must see tv shows’ hmmmm