cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charlotte96
Occasional Poster

American horror story season 8

Hi will american horror story season season 8- apocalypse be added to Now Tv?? I have no other way of watching the show and all the previous season have been in here. However this is now the day after broadcasting and there is nothing. I have a now tv entertainment package.

0 Thanks
26 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: American horror story season 8

Hi @Charlotte96

I have read on the internet the 27th of September 2018 Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
Charlotte96
Occasional Poster

Thank!!xx
0 Thanks
Florence7
Occasional Poster

Its 28th now and I can't find it on now TV... Are we going to get it? 

0 Thanks
AndyandJulio
Contributor 1

Hello,

I would like to know as well... I couldn't catch it up last night on TV. I remeber for Cult, the episodes were ready the moring after, let's just hope it'll take a bit longer to be on. It hasn't been properly advertised anyway...

J&A

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mary-E

Can you confirm if this TV show and eposide 1 will be up loaded to your nowtv servers soon to allow us customers to watch on catch up.

Thanks 

0 Thanks
Tcrainie50
Occasional Poster

I have been looking for this as well this morning as I couldn't watch last night will this be uploaded soon 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team Paul-C
NOW TV Team

Hi All, 

Apologies for this, we've had a number of technical issues which delayed Episode 1 arriving on the platform. We're currently hoping to have it there this afternoon.

0 Thanks
Tcrainie50
Occasional Poster

Still no sign anyone know when it's coming to now tv 

0 Thanks
Rsammygirl123
First Poster

Hi, it’s still not on there. There’s loads of other ###### being added daily but this is one of the biggest tv shows of 2018 and the nowtv boffins can’t work out how to add it... 🤔

i do wonder what I pay my subscription for ‘get the latest and best movies and must see tv shows’ hmmmm 

0 Thanks