cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American Horror story season 9 - 1984

Is the new season of AHS being shown? as when I go to the fox website it says nowtv shows the fox channel. I can't see it on the nowtv site...

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

The latest series of AHS starts tonight (19th) on Fox UK at 10pm...... so you can watch 'live' at that time or it should appear as catch-up an hour or two later.

It's not a show I watch, but I'm sure there are not currently any older seasons of the show on Now TV, hence why it probably appears that you can't find an AHS listing on Now TV at this moment..... however, it will probably appear later once the first episode becomes available on catch-up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is episode 2? No sign of it yet on NOW tv and the third episode airs on Fox on the 3rd October... 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watched episode 2 today on the nowtv player, episodes drop after it airs in America so there is a bit of  a delay unfortunately

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks! This is weird. I can see episode 2 listed on my iPhone NOW TV app,
but not on Apple TV. I think it must be an app glitch
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem, shows up on my phone but not on my TV. Very strange and a little annoying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sounds like a glitch, sorry I have no clue about apple tv. I just watched it on my laptop through the player. Hopefully its sorted soon!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I was a bit late to this season starting but there are only 2 episodes available which are towards the end of the season. Any idea when they will all be available or have I completely missed my chances?!