cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American Horror story 1984 episode 2?

Hi can someone please tell me when episode 2 is going to be on? It’s normally on within an hour of being on fox and it’s now nearly three days later! Thanks 

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Episode 2 is available to watch on most devices, but i read over on Twitter that Apple TV owners are still awaiting for Ep2 to be added on their devices.

Out of curiosity are you using a Apple TV box or a different device ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply I am just using one of the standard white now tv boxes but it is an old one. Everything else seems to be updating though apart from this.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I haven't used the old white nowtv box in a few years to be honest.

Ep 2 is showing available on my nowtv 4k smart box and both my Android mobile devices.

Hopefully Ep2 will be added shortly to your white nowtv box or perhaps give nowtv live chat a chase on the matter.

asdxxxx
Scholar

Not appearing on LG TV either - missing episode 2

(lg lh570v)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m still waiting for it to be added to my two Apple TV devices, I had a live chat with some unhelpful man who said was it being looked into. But no timeframe given to when it was being fixed!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here on the Now TV stick and iPad. Episode 2 missing and episode 1 didn't appear until Saturday after airing on Thursday when it's usually an hour after broadcast. No issues with any other shows and I've done all the usual trouble shooting steps so the issue is not on the viewers end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watch Now TV via my EE box and still no episode 2 of American Horror - this is very disappointing and hope it appears soon. It's only available on my ipad and iphone but want to watch it on the TV like others. This happened with American Horror last year which is very odd but it eventually arrived. Nobody from Now TV seems to acknowledge this. I have sent tweets and had no response. Please sort ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to them on chat last night but they weren’t very helpful just told me to reset it, update software and when that didn’t work I just got told I probably need to upgrade my white box to a new black one or the stick. I’ve just gone on now though and it has actually appeared so hopefully it’s sorted for all of you as well. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just checked and it’s now there. Hope everyone has it.