cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agent Carter

Does anyone know where agent Carter has gone was just on season one and it just disappeared 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi! Our rights for Agent Carter expired on July 2nd, so its no longer available on the platform. I've had a look and we don't have a return date for this show at the moment. 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @Anonymous User The new Paramount channel, which goes live tomorrow (July 4) will be showing Agent Carter.  I’ve no idea which multiplex it will be on or what LCN it will have (possibly 57).  If you re-tune tomorrow afternoon and the channel appears, fine.

It would be nice if NowTV could add the channel to their line-up.

Miketurn
Scholar 3

@Mark_Weinreb wrote:

@Anonymous User, @Anonymous User The new Paramount channel, which goes live tomorrow (July 4) will be showing Agent Carter.  I’ve no idea which multiplex it will be on or what LCN it will have (possibly 57).  If you re-tune tomorrow afternoon and the channel appears, fine.

It would be nice if NowTV could add the channel to their line-up.

Paramount is a free to air channel, so extremely unlikely to be added as a part of a Now TV subscription.

Maybe some programming will be added to the My5 app though, as its another Viacom owned channel.