cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

A discovery of witches

Now Tv are advertising the 2nd season as coming soon, but not soon enough next year is not that soon it comes out on 8th January 2021

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get episode 5 to play - what to do -wait for it to be fixed or watch episode 6...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are using ?

Does the same happen on a different device (if you have one) ?

Would it be episode 5 on Season 1 or Season 2 ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just checked episode 5 on both Season 1 & 2 and everything played fine for me when using my Youview box.

So it might be device platform or account related.

Once you provide some further information, i can tag somebody who works for NowTV to investigate.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Something weird just happened, where Season 2 Episode 5 was showing and playing on my Youview box NowTV App has now totally disappeared.

I have also just checked my Android Tablet NowTV App and S2 Episode 5 and Episode 9 have also disappeared.

@Izzie-Tof the NowTV Content Team  can you investigate this please.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Izzie-T 

Never watched this TV show, but over on the IMDB website there should be only 8 episodes of Season 2, so possibly the episode numbering is wrong on Season 2.

Wikipedia is saying 10 episodes for Season 2 so i am not sure what is correct ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Izzie-T 

Seems like everything just reverted back to normal in the last two minutes where both my Youview box and Android Tablet NowTV App is showing 18 episodes again and everything looks back in order to me.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

Sorry for my delay reply, I had a technical issue to log in Community last Friday afternoon.

I did work with the team on Friday about this content, and this are all fixed now.

Thank you for all your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.