cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geluk
Expert 2

911 & 911-Lone Star

Missing:

Both these shows new season's premier tonight.

Why is NOWTV only showing 911 Lone Star on the listings :(,

not 911.

21 REPLIES 21
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 

Can you please provide the actual timing of this please? 

And what devices have been used, please?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Geluk
Expert 2

On all the ad breaks (on this show only) that are normally removed when shown on NOWTV.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Geluk 

I have confirmed with the team, the Sky logo image seems to be correct. can I please ask you to provide any image and point out what you think it is not correct, please? and can I please confirm how it is affecting you viewing the content please?

I am sorry to the trouble, but it seems getting a bit confusing without the image. 

Thank you very much.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Saint1976
Elite 3

Hi @Izzie-T 

Normally, when the content is edited to remove the ad break, you see the sky witness logo for about 1 or 2 seconds.

In 9-1-1 ep1 the logo appears for 30+ seconds. The first one is at the 8 minute mark. Not a huge issue but also not the norm.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Saint1976 

As there is always changing how the breaks and ads might be added in content. I will see if I can find out more. 

But this is currently confirmed as normal from the related team. 

Izzie-T_0-1624045682621.png

Thank you.

Geluk
Expert 2

But the length of the logo appearing is too long in some of the "ad breaks", and only on this show.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Geluk 

It is believed this generally happens on NEW available content. 

If you feel that is too long, would you be able to let me know what is the time length different, please?

Thank you.

Geluk
Expert 2

Same annoyance with "911" .

Ad break space should be no more than a few seconds IMO😃

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Geluk @Izzie-T 

I'm sure I was discussing this last year with @Geluk  on a different thread when these annoying Sky Witness logo additions started to appear in the catch-up playback of 9-1-1 Season Three & 9-1-1: Lone Star Season One.........and I've noticed they are still appearing in the playback of the episodes from the newly started seasons of these shows.

I'm not very competent when it comes to adding an image or small video in here to show it in action, but I have noted the timings where it happened when watching each episode in recent days:

9-1-1, Season Four, Episode Two.....between 07.39-08.09 then 32.58-33.28..overall episode at 42.12.

9-1-1: Lone Star, Season Two, Episode Two...between 09.46-10.16 then 29.33-30.03...episode at 42.17.

So basically when watching these episodes back on catch-up you are getting two 30second interludes of a musical Sky Witness logo, adding a minute to the length of the episode???  These additions are coming at the point where ad-break one and ad-break three would have been taken out......strangely the point where ad-break two would have been is fine, there is nothing extra added there.

For me it's not overly spoiling the playback when watching them, it's just weird that these things have been added to the catch-up playback for these two shows (I haven't come across it for any other shows).........are they meant to be there?? Is it some mistake??  It's just a bit weird and mildly annoying.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

As the Ad breaks might not be playing on all the contents, however it is confirmed that the timeline of around 30 secs are correct. 

Please feel free to message me if you have further issue when watching the content, I will try my best to find out more for you and all.

Thank you.