cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv walking dead

I'm watching walking dead series I have series 6 to watch half way through series 5 at momAnt it says it ends showing in 1 day can I have a extra extension like another day or two so can finish series
5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User expiry dates relate to the program not your account. Everyone has same dates. You will need to wait until it is back to watch the remaining episodes
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

and this is the problem with NowTV. This problem doesn't exist on Netfilx or Amazon Prime Video.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The 1 day left message means you actually have until tomorrow night (Friday, should be 11.59pm but try and finish by 11ish just in case) so you might be able to squeeze them in if you're really determined.

Legend 5
Legend 5

It does exist on all services , it's just more noticeable on Now.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you weren't aware and it's still of interest, NOW TV are adding seasons 1-6 and the first half of season7 back up as boxsets on January 30th, depending on how fast you watch you can get up to date ready for the second half of season 7 in Feb.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Make-the-most-out-of-your-entertainment-pass-January/ba...