cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV offer to EETV subscribers

I agreed to join EE TV as the offer included 2 one week Sports passes on Now TV.

I have not received the passes despite contacting EE on several occasions and twice completing forms on the eetv offers link at https://rewards.ee.co.uk/ 

I spoke yet again to EE today and they said it was a Now TV offer and I should contact this forum.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Email works great too 🙂

They usually reply fast, they say within a day but I have had responses in an hour. Remember to check your spam folder if it looks like they didn't reply. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You are better contacting live chat who will get to you straight away 🙂

• click here
  • Click 'contact us'.
  • On the next page, click 'live chat' where staff will be happy to help you.
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat option is not working at http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_ContactUs?articleId=kA1G0000000CuQ2KAK&kavArticleId=ka1G00000005BdGIAU&tok... it changes colour when clicked on but nothing else happens. Tried it in Chrome and Internet Explorer but no joy.

I have tried the third option of sending an email

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Email works great too 🙂

They usually reply fast, they say within a day but I have had responses in an hour. Remember to check your spam folder if it looks like they didn't reply. 🙂

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Theses emails come direct from EE, we cannot send these emails and this Voucher is provided by EE. EE should not have directed you back to us - we have been on contact with EE to ask them to ensure staff members are aware of this.

I will make sure they are aware you've been directed back to us.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you ever get your code? I'm in the same boat, I have had EE broadband for years and upgraded to ee tv and they told me I could get a now tv entertainment pass for 3 months free so I did. I filled in the form on the website like you but still never received my code. I rang up and complained because they where sending me on a wild goose chase and ended up just crediting my account with £21 which is 3 months worth of now tv entertainment.