cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No contract message

I get a no contract message when I try to watch movies on my EEtv. This is not true as I can watch on my two other devices (iPad and Appletv) and my account is up to date. I have followed advice to update my EE box but still no joy. Help please.

8 REPLIES 8
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User According to this, you may need to contact EE. 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Performing-an-update-EE-TV

It may be worth contacting live chat here first by click 'contact us' at the bottom of the link. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Is it an advisement that you are seeing ?

Is there a next option at the bottom of the screen ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It looks like an ad. But with a No Contract at the top. When I hit the "back" button I'm asked for my name and password and after that the letters to copy. After I submit the screen goes back to to asking for my name and password. 

The puzzle is that there is no problem accessing films on iPad and my payments are up to date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you take a pic @Anonymous User ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for trying to help. I couldn't understand why iPad and apple accepted my username and password but EE tv wouldn't. I tried changing my password and am now up and running on all devices so conclude it must have been EE giving me the problem.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi again 🙂

Is it working for you now? 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes , all working now. Thank you

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes , all working now. Thank you

Oh yes, I missed the last post 😄

Great to hear 🙂