cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Keypad appears when trying to sign with LG TV

I am a first time user of EE's NOW TV and when i created a new account my PC, I try to sign into NOW TV on my LG TV, using my EE menus, but no key paid appears on the screen, for me to use to sign in with.  I don't know why.  My LG tv model number is 42 PQ6000-ZA.  The software version is up to date as the tv is on auto software update mode.  The software version is V3.40.0.  I've had my \LG TV for 8 years now.

Can you please tell me how i can get the keypad to appear on screen, in the signing screen on NOW TV, as it just doesn't appear.  Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand your LG 42 PQ6000-ZA television does not offer 'app' support, such as NOW TV, Amazon Video, Netflix, etc!

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand your LG 42 PQ6000-ZA television does not offer 'app' support, such as NOW TV, Amazon Video, Netflix, etc!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

many thanks for the information. Does that mean I have to change my tv completly?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

No you don't (necessarily) have to change your TV.

After selecting the relevent input on your LG television to access your EE box. Your EE box should be capable of providing you access to the NOW TV service, by using its remote control (not your LG's remote control).

Cheers