cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free Box Offer

I recently cancelled my entertainment pass, then received an email with a free box offer, all I had to do was renew and nowtv would send me an email with a link, I assume, to enter delivery details. This never happened do no box, bunch of rip offs and have cancelled again
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I have had emails from Now go into spam. It maybe worth checking there. Chat should be able to look into what has happened. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Were you using a voucher when using Entertainment pass or just paying £6.99? You can get gift cards all year round that make it £5. At various times major retailers sell boxes with passes which work out cheaper still.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you, no they did not offer a voucher just said I should expect an
email asking for a delivery address, still not received and nothing in spam.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User was it a free smart box or black box? Will you still be paying £6.99? If so I would recommend a gift card from game. Would work out to £5 a month for a 3 month gift card.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.