Occasional Poster

Err code pl-1002

I signed up to now tv and pay now for 2 packages and I still can't watch anything comes up with the same err code every time.
Champion 1

Re: Err code pl-1002

Hi and welcome to the forum @Elle95,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
  • What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer just like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Black box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4068-10 | NOW TV app: 3.10.49 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 32LN575V | Software: 04.28.14 | OS: NetCast •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.19.2 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Highlighted
Occasional Poster

Re: Err code pl-1002

Hi I am a new to now tv and it's through my ee tv box