cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constantly dropping picture quality

Hello, I am having problems with now tv buffering and when the program or film resumes the picture is badly pixellated. this will happen anywhere for 10 to 30 times in 40 minute episode and is ruining my experience of now tv. This happens at differing times of day and on all shows and films i have tried to watch. I have the ee box hardwired to my router and i have a 35Mb fiber broadband connection which i have extensively tested for reliability and i have no problems using other buffering serivces which makes me feel that this problem is with Sky and not with my hardware. Please can you suggest a solution and/or fix the problems im having.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Sounds odd, especially as your EE TV is harwired.  It might be a bit of a long shot, but I would try rebooting the router & EETV by turning off and on at the mains for 30s or so, if you've not already done so.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and running

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Sounds odd, especially as your EE TV is harwired.  It might be a bit of a long shot, but I would try rebooting the router & EETV by turning off and on at the mains for 30s or so, if you've not already done so.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and running

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This guide article linked below may be of some assistance, but it doesn't mention picture quality issues only problems about playing the NowTV app correctly (whatever that means) ?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Performing-an-update-EE-TV