cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

westworld series 1

Does anyone else have this missing ? Just started this and now only series 2 is on there ??

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 1 of Westworld left the nowtv service on the 8th of June 2018 Smiley Sad

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Boxset-Information/td-p/177659/page/124

@Anonymous Useror @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team will have to advise you if they are expecting season 1 back anytime soon.

Out of curisoity what nowtv playback device was you using, where all my devices showed an orange expiry date next to each episode and under my continue watching folder.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous User

@schnapps is correct, this left the service on June 8th. We don't have a return date at the moment. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We initially subscribed to NowTV specifically to watch Westworld and are really disappointed to find that Season 1 is now unavailable after watching only 3 episodes. Why has it been removed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes we have this issue too which really sucks as we were just getting into it when it was removed (got as far as episode 6)!! Now TV please please bring the first series of this epic show back as a boxset??! 🙏 Pretty sure we are not the only frustrated new customers on this issue?? Such a fantastic series! 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is ridiculous I just got an entertainment pass just to watch westworld. I saw that 1+2 were available at the time. Fancy removing it so quickly when series 2 is available! ?