cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oap-glasgow
Advocate

unable to find channels

I used to find all sky channels  on my sony tv after entertainment SKY atlantic -arts-history etc, this has now disappeared. I can find the channels on my laptop but not on my sony tv/now black box  I do not have an app for now on the tv.  Has this section been moved?

Any information would be helpful

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @oap-glasgow 

On my black NOW Box to reach the Entertainment on Demand channels, what i tend to do is as follows :-

From the NOW Home Main Screen, navigate down the LHS until you highlight the "View All Entertainment" tile box and click on it.

This should open the next screen page, then again scroll down the LHS side until you reach "Channels" then if you move across this grid row you should see all the different on Demand channels such has Sky Atlantic etc.

If you want to view them all, move across to the right and click on the 'View All" tile box.

The above works for me.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @oap-glasgow 

On my black NOW Box to reach the Entertainment on Demand channels, what i tend to do is as follows :-

From the NOW Home Main Screen, navigate down the LHS until you highlight the "View All Entertainment" tile box and click on it.

This should open the next screen page, then again scroll down the LHS side until you reach "Channels" then if you move across this grid row you should see all the different on Demand channels such has Sky Atlantic etc.

If you want to view them all, move across to the right and click on the 'View All" tile box.

The above works for me.

oap-glasgow
Advocate

Your solution was perfect worked first time 

Thanks for your help

Oap-Glasgow