cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bacillus
Expert

the Rookie series 2

Tonight The Rookie series 2 episode 10 was on.

If I look at series 2 catch up only the first three episodes are available to view.

Where are the missing 7 episodes?

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @bacillus 

Was that over in the States and not the UK ?

Never seen this show but according to the Sky TV Guide Season 2 Episode 4 is showing "New & Exclusive" on Sky Witness in the UK at 9pm Thursday the 6th of February. 

bacillus
Expert

I've watched the first 3 series 2 episodes and by chance noted in the tv times tonight that S2 ep10 was shown at 9pm tonight on sky witness.

Misprint in the tv times??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The whole of Season 2 seems to have disappeared on 27th June. Was up to episode 8, logged on to Now TV (UK) tonight and it's all vanished.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, I noticed that there were 2 seasons showing earlier today. I have just finished season 1 and was trying to watch season 2, but the entire season has disappeared as of 27/06/20

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was just about to resume watching season 2 tonight as well, but noticed it was suddenly gone. I was only watching it last night! I don’t get why they randomly take a season of a show off, but leave others on. I’m really disappointed that I can’t carry on watching it tonight!

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

Rookie S2 is not gone, on 27/06/2020 was its data renewal date. So it might be missing for little while, while the work was in process.

It is on the platform at present.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s good to know. Thank you for taking the time to tell me. 🙂