cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

When will subtitle be available on Entainment pass for tv shows on demand on my LG 43LH604V 43" full HD WebOS Smart Led TV.

Game of Throne episode 7 did not have subtitle. Nextflix and talktalk youview have subtitle they dont critiside disable peoples

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately there are slim pickings with regards to subtitles on an entertainment pass where according to this linked article there are currently only 3 TV shows (don't know when this article was last updated thou).

Where subtitles on the Cinema pass seems to be increasing daily, where i read on the forum that there are over 500 plus movies now with the subtitles feature.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-now-tv-with-subtitles

Sorry i can't answer the question when will more entertainment TV shows become available with subtitles, maybe somebody from the NowTV Team can assist you further with this information. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yet again!!!! This subject has been around since now TV announced that finally subtitles were arriving. However it's nothing but a joke. Given the name of the service it's nothing short of a joke!!! Now TV? Nothing about now with regards to subtitles... More like never! Constantly been fed bs by now TV agents that more programs will appear soon with subtitles!!! None do. They are a disgrace to anyone with hearing disabilities.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am watching tin star said they havent upgraded there subtiles on some episodes old me to go to a tec link but couldnt find it think they would put it on all episodes