cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subscription

if I were to add an entertainment pass to my account but I already have a sport pass can one person watch sports and a other watch the entertainment at the same time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

Forgive me for a cautionary note on that last bit of advice. If you regularly have two of you who are only interested in one option e.g. Sports or Entertainment then that's fine. Especially if you are using separate devices. But if you want to watch on the same device e.g. the big telly in the living room then it can be a bit of a bear logging out of one account and then logging in again on the other. Plus you need to keep an eye on multiple accounts as and when you may want to stop any particular membership.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you take out boost then yes. 
https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've logged in on main TV ok.  But it wontl let me logg in to other TVs I've added boost to sports subscription 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

If you don’t get boost, then I would recommend having 2 separate accounts.  Can be a drag logging in and out, but at least two people can watch different things at the same time.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Forgive me for a cautionary note on that last bit of advice. If you regularly have two of you who are only interested in one option e.g. Sports or Entertainment then that's fine. Especially if you are using separate devices. But if you want to watch on the same device e.g. the big telly in the living room then it can be a bit of a bear logging out of one account and then logging in again on the other. Plus you need to keep an eye on multiple accounts as and when you may want to stop any particular membership.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok thanks

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Can you please define “won’t let?”

What are you doing, what do you expect to happen, and what does happen?

Hang, buffering, error message, “we’ve never heard of you”, “that’s not a valid account”, or what?

Abd what TV make and model works, and what makes/models don’t?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.