cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sub-genres

I cant find any sub-genres available and this is infuriating. I am trying to browse documentaries and I dont want to go through thousands of alphabetically listed shows in the hope of finding something. Am I missing something here? Please add sub-genres  to make browsing for shows easier!

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using ?

On my nowtv box if you go to Entertainment > All TV Shows where the is a sub genre showing Documentaries Smiley Happy

On my Windows Microsoft store NowTV App, go to Entertainment > Genre and click on the option box, there is also a section on Documentaries Smiley Happy

Edit~ may have read your post wrong, are asking for the Documentaries section on the nowtv service to be broken down into further Documentaries sub genres ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
On my laptop.

Thanks!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

This screen shot was taking from the NowTV website with my internet browser by going into menu, entertainment, all TV.

Currently there are 300 plus documentaries available (not sure if you can refine the search even further unless you know the name of the show you are looking for).

Capture 36.PNG

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I might be wrong, but i am not aware of the documentaries section broken down into further sub sections (if this is the case perhaps nowtv could consider adding this extra feature in the future).

The only other thing I could suggest which might be quicker than navigating around all the documentaries thumbnails on the nowtv website, is to look at this list on the link below (then click on the documentary show you are interested in and then it should open up on the browser to either watch it or add to your My TV).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Entertainment-Available-Box-Sets/td-p/300513/page/3 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes exactly, further sub-genres. As in, science and nature, biographical
etc.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the the same problem. This service is useless to me if I

@Anonymous User wrote:

I cant find any sub-genres available and this is infuriating. I am trying to browse documentaries and I dont want to go through thousands of alphabetically listed shows in the hope of finding something. Am I missing something here? Please add sub-genres  to make browsing for shows easier!

@Anonymous User wrote:

What is this service i am paying for if I cannot browse the library properly.