cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
winterloner
Scholar

sound issues with the wire

does anyone have any updates as to the progress of fixing the sound on the wire, i was told it would have been fixed withing 24 hours, but its still not

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having issues with 'The Wire' in as much as the sound disappears in various places for up to 10 seconds. If you rewind and replay, the sound goes in exactly the same place so its definity a NowTV problem.

GET THIS FIXED! IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF DODGY PIRATE FILM SITE..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here too, have to put on the subtitles to know what's being said but sucking without sound! Sort it!!

winterloner
Scholar

still having problems, episode 8 wont even load, im stuck as to do what next, live chats are pretty much a waste of time,so is complaining they just say there working on it and someone will get back  to you, which never happens , its like banging your head on a brick wall, is this always the way with now tv, cause if it is its not right, also reading lots of other people still having problems this has been going on for over a week now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am on episode 8 now couple of sound breaks then about 30 minutes in the sound completely goes. It starts again where it stopped abit later but then the picture is gone and the subtitles I've been reading arent what I'm listening to. Such a pain in the ass