cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

replay rugby

Is it possible to replay the Lions rugby game shown today and if so is it the full game and when will it be available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Looks like the first Lions test match has been added to cover the full game on Demand.

Here's the screen shot taken off the NOW App from my smartphone under the Rugby Union on Demand section from the App.

@Anonymous User what playback devices have you tried to find the lions on Demand first test?

Screenshot_20210725-074422.png

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It depends on the rights. Generally sports becoming on demand takes up to 72 hours to become available.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Going on the previous games up to the first test it might take about 24,hours to be added.

Also if you go to the Rugby Union on Demand section once the match is added you should find the full game.

Where the dedicated Lions on Demand section only covered the highlights (based on the previous games on tour). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I replay the lions rugby test match

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Looks like the first Lions test match has been added to cover the full game on Demand.

Here's the screen shot taken off the NOW App from my smartphone under the Rugby Union on Demand section from the App.

@Anonymous User what playback devices have you tried to find the lions on Demand first test?

Screenshot_20210725-074422.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks everyone 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks so much for your response.
I do not have a smart phone, do you know if I can do this on my PC?
Best wishes
Nutwood
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can watch NOW Sports on Demand on numerous devices including your PC internet browser using the NOW player with a NOW Sports Membership.

Here's a screenshot using a PC.

Make sure you go to the Rugby Union section to find the full match.

Screenshot_2021-07-25-09-21-41.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea when the second test will be available?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Going on the first test match, i would expect it to be added in the next couple of hours and no later than the early hours of Monday morning (unless NOW are encountering some sort of technical difficulty adding the full replay onto their on Demand Sports service).