cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new matrix ? spiderman no way home?

when are these set to release to now tv movies? it just says coming soon!  does that mean june? anyone know how i can find this? many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like Spiderman No Way Home movie will be sometime in July according to this internet linked article below.

https://www.cordbusters.co.uk/spider-man-no-way-home-sky-now/ 

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes beyond the time frame . @schnapps       any advice who to contact or how to get hold of an agent who can delete the post for me?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have asked a NOW Community Forum Moderator to remove your personal details on your behalf.

Hopefully once they pick up the message they will remove your personal details below the post in question.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I've also tried to do the same. Very anxious about this but thank you for being so diligent to point out my error and hopefully the now tb moderator crew will act swiftly. thanks again @schnapps 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Simon-J

Can you or another NOW Staff member help with this request above please. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again  @schnapps 

@Simon-J      ... Not knowing what to do i've reported as abuse twice now hoping a forum moderator will see the error and help by removing. Hope this is done promptly. thanks in advance.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like your personal information on the post in question has now been deleted 😀.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a relief. Thank you @schnapps  ( give this person a  medal please)  and now tv community moderators. Caution to all when clicking auto reply via email. I've now turned off email notifications so I'm not tempted to do that in future.     

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From going on a couple of my go to websites I tend to use it looks like "King Richard" is coming to NOW Sky Cinema sometime in July.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The preview section on the NOW App on my tablet is saying 1st of July for "King Richard" and the 15th of July for Spider-Man No Way Home 😁😁.