cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new matrix ? spiderman no way home?

when are these set to release to now tv movies? it just says coming soon!  does that mean june? anyone know how i can find this? many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like Spiderman No Way Home movie will be sometime in July according to this internet linked article below.

https://www.cordbusters.co.uk/spider-man-no-way-home-sky-now/ 

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The new Matrix movie should be on NOW from the 3rd of June 2022.

No idea about the Spiderman movie.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just noticed the Spiderman No Way Home preview video on my NOW App home screen page and like you said it says "coming soon".

My guess would be sometime in July, where i have seen a few websites that have published the movies coming to NOW in June and didn't notice the Spiderman movie in any of them (only the new Matrix movie for the 3rd of June).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for great answers. 

Similarly any chat about when King Richard might appear on now tv?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

King Richard is scheduled for the 24th of June.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The date for King Richard on a number of my go to websites have removed it.

It was showing the 24th of June on a few of them the other day (so perhaps this date has changed to a later date or is on hold by Sky).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It looks like "Clifford The Big Red Dog" is the Sky Cinema movie premier for the 24th of June.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ah i see. i can prob let clifford go ! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's the Sky Cinema Premier movies for June 2022.

https://vodzilla.co/blog/coming-soon-to-now-tv/whats-coming-soon-to-sky-and-now-in-june-2022/ 

Sky / NOW used to release a movie every day, but the weekday films from Monday to Thursday was B rated movies in my opinion.

Sky have gone back to releasing a Sky Cinema Premier on Friday, Saturday and Sunday now and don't bother with a Premier on the other days of the week.

I am looking forward to the new Matrix film and will give Spiderman a watch when it turns up (my gut feeling is early July).

Also looking forward to King Richard whenever it turns up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

great. thibk it's worth keeping my membership for june. hopefully spiderman sneaks in for june too  : )