cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

missing films

seen there are problems with box sets etc in entertainment but have noticed the new movie releases from the last few days have not been added to the ondemand section

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Recently Added movies seems to be showing and playing for me on my nowtv smart box.

What playback devices are you using, where you don't seem to be getting the new release movies ?

Have you tried rebooting both your router and playback devices to see if that improves things ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

New films not added since friday on both Roku and laptop into the view list and only Downsizing can be found by searching 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can not find this weekends premieres Dear Dictator or Roman j.Israel esq on-demand even when using the search feature

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You are absolutely right, where i have just checked the Recently Added folder on my smart box and this weekend premiere movies are not showing in the folder Smiley Sad

I am sure Downsizing was there on Friday when i checked.

Will tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team to enable them to investigate further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for the help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Recently Added movie folder where this weekend premiere films that was missing seems to have fixed it's self overnight on my nowtv smart box.

Looks like Downsizing, Dear Dictator, Roman J Israel Esq and todays premiere Permission are all no showing in my Recently Added folder 😁.

Hopefully you are seeing the same your end 🤞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

there on my account page so should be on Roku when i get home - cheers