cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

live stream issues and more

I've had Now tv for a number of years. as I've had this package which I pay for all platform. apart from sports. I've notice it go down hill. 

started off with a few little glitches here and there now I can't get into any box set dude to the fact you watch three episodes the next day it gone! 

also even more annoying I rely on the live stream to entertain my children. the year is 2018 and standard tv is dying out. 

but it seem every time we put live stream on it will cut out half way through and shut itself out. so I then have to 're set the whole app just to go back to live stream. which can be annoying when I'm trying to do house work while letting Now tv entertain my child. (YOU can imagine the frustration) 

it's not my Wi-Fi as I use other streams such as Netflix and Amazon prime and have never had a problem with them.. 

the issue is getting worst and worst so I feel I need to help to convince me to continue using your app.. 

also you're Help method is shocking! for Sky to be one of your top streams I exspect the best help. it's taken me 3 attempt to even send this and I'm still not sure I'm writing this on the right thing.. is there help out there?? 

0 REPLIES 0