cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

just payed £70 for now TV to wath the walking dead and it isnt on here as advertised bynowtv wtf?

im fuming after spending £70 on now TV just to watch the walking dead and its not on here? what a rip off I'm disgusted, its all over now tvs site that you can watch it but turns out you cant, definitely false advertising im going to make a complaint to the tv ombudsman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I will do. I’ve passed it onto the ASA as it’s completely misleading on NOW TVs behalf and seems as though a number of other people have also fallen into this trap.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently in exactly the same boat. Just signed up for Now TV on a 6 month subscription so that I could watch the walking dead to find that it’s available absolutely nowhere. This is after it says online that you can stream all 9 seasons on Now TV, even detailing links to each episode and asking you to start your free trial. 

Currently feel like I’ve been cheated out of my money. Any advice on when this may be rectified or where to obtain a refund would be highly appreciated.

Matthew1234567
Scholar 3

I agree with you and after checking the website, think it's bizarre they are advertising The Walking Dead, when it's obviously not available to stream.  If i were you, i would speak to someone from livechat who should issue you a refund, and/or otherwise definitely take this further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I will do. I’ve passed it onto the ASA as it’s completely misleading on NOW TVs behalf and seems as though a number of other people have also fallen into this trap.

Matthew1234567
Scholar 3

They need to make sure their website is up to date and information is accurate!  Not difficult at all to do for a big company..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When its rectified I cant answer, I dont work for Sky.

Where to obtain a refund, well how did you pay for it, did you buy a 6 month subscription via Now TV or elsewhere ?

Yourcontract is withthe seller as per the contract rights, maybe give them a read.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Until late 2018, The Walking Dead was, indeed, available on demand on Now TV Entertainment.  Unfortunately it has now been removed.  It is disappointing that they are still advertising it as available.

FWIW, every episode of Seasons 1 through 9 of The Walking Dead is now available on Amazon Prime Video.  It is included in your Prime subscription at no additional cost.  I have just been watching it this evening, and it is definitely there.

I do realise this is no consolation if you don't have a Prime subscription, which also costs about £70 a year.

Wlat