cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

is game of thrones gone?

has game of thrones been removed from nowtv? if so will it be coming back or cananyone suggest a way for me to watch the rest of the show?

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

Game of Thrones is due to be available to stream on 1st June

Its not there still

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh brilliant thanks. I've not really explored it all it literally started got and that's it so far
Appreciate your comment thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using, is it a nowtv box or something else ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a smart tv and so upset that i can't finish season 3 now... now that its been removed 😢😢
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Keep an eye on the Sky Atlantic live channel on Friday nights as they are repeating the show three episodes a week. They should reach S3 in 4 weeks time. These episodes won't be available on catch-up so you'll need to watch them live on the live stream. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why oh why oh why do you have to remove Game of Thrones... (Thought bubble of NowTV operators) "I know I'll just remove something that a lot of people want to watch and sign up to Now TV for what an excellent idea that is"....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All seasons 1-7 will be available from Feb 15th 2019

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Game of Thrones S1 to S7 has been delayed and is now pushed back until 1st March 2019.

See this post by Karl - F (NowTV Community Manager) on this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Game-of-thrones-season-1-6-missing/m-p/490158#M10983

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am I right in thinking all GoT episodes will disappear from Now TV in four days' time?  I was enjoying catching up on previous seasons but if they're going, I'll cancel my Now TV and spend the money I save on Blurays! Thanks

RoyB
Legend

Yes they are.

But me, I’m sticking out for a UHD box set.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.