cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

is game of thrones gone?

has game of thrones been removed from nowtv? if so will it be coming back or cananyone suggest a way for me to watch the rest of the show?

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am wondering the same. I only signed up to watch this and am still in the 1st series
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User it's being shown live on Sky Atlantic on Fridays. It started last week with first 3 episodes of season 1. https://www.sky.com/watch/channel/sky-atlantic/game-of-thrones/episodes/season-1/episode-4
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks but I have virgin. Hopefully it will come back soon
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks but I have virgin. Hopefully it will come back soon

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have a NowTV entertainment pass, then if you wish there is an option on the nowtv app to watch the live channels including Sky Atlantic where GOT is being shown on the live broadcast stream.

The NowTV Team have mentioned on another thread that GOT will be back on box sets sometime in the future, but haven't any confirmed date yet. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was about to post a new topic but you have partly answered my question. Is there a link on this site to info on the steps I need to take to access Sky Atlantic on my nowtv player (for Windows 8.1)?

Westworld is screening there some time today and I am trying not to miss it.

Thanks if you can point me in the right direction.

Alternatively, how could I find out whether/when Season 2 will be screened on nowtv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update: to cut a long story short, the only remaining question I have now is the last one: will it be screened here on nowtv? Thanks to anyone kind enough to share the answer, if there is one.

It has just taken 3 hours of opening email accounts, entering my phone number, post code, bank account number, re-entering same, can't sign up, that email is taken, can't log in, we don't recognise that email etc etc etc....then finally installing the sky player...

and THEN being told the £44 a month I am already paying for broadband and nowtv is not enough and I have to pay for ANOTHER Sky subscription to watch a programme on an app I have just wasted 3 hours to install and cannot use. None of the above is remotely your fault, of course - this is just customer feedback.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

Game of Thrones is due to be available to stream on 1st June

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry I couldn't navigate back here in time to stop anyone taking the time to reply needlessly - as it turns out the Westworld episodes are being screened here the day after they appear on Atlantic.

Unless I somehow missed it when I was scrolling the highlights sideways, Westworld Season 2 was not highlighted here on Sunday night as coming soon. That would have obviated the time I wasted and the message I posted.

So it would be worth linking near-future screening schedules to search results for frequently-searched TV series such as Game of Thrones, when the schedules are known? That would have obviated this thread, too?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game f thrones should be made available again and I don’t mean on stream I don’t think Now T.V understands what people are asking for. We are asking Now T.V to put game of thrones back on so we can watch it at our own leisure. Is it so hard to put something on that was already on to begin with? If so I recommend watching it online and scrapping Now T.V entertainment pass.