cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPad app keeps crashing

Have installed app onto iPad, when I choose movies it keeps crashing, but have noticed the app only offers sports on the main page, not entertainment or movies, have to go into menu to choose movies. Have deleted app and installed again but keeps crashing. iOS is up to date. The app works on my iPhone and I still have availability to add a further three devices to my account.

can you help,

51 REPLIES 51
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is so annoying... still no fix... come on NowTV!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same as previous poster- use iPad to download and watch off line. They could simply release the old app for us people who have older iPads and don't feel the need to buy new hardware when the old one is not broken.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was on line chat today and was told they would get back in 48 hours 😂That's what they told me last Wednesday and I heard nothing I have now logged an official complaint via the now to web site and I suggest anyone else affected does the same they obviously take no notice of this forum so come on guys and girls let's see how many complaints they can deal with 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no response to this issue. Just getting a bot to chat with, not very helpful. Cancelled subscription until this is rectified. Refuse to buy new equipment when everything worked fine until the update. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If you find the make a complaint option you can bypass the bloody useless bott
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Odd if you check in the App Store it still says requires iOS 9 or above and suitable for i phones or I pad  so they can't even get that right 😡 iOS 10 no longer works you ###### heads 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ha ha so the 48 hours they were going to reply in regarding my complaint is now over yet again and guess what still no reply and still no working app I am beginning to think the tech guys at now/sky either don't actually exist or are just crap and a waste of space I was considering going for a full sky broadband and tv package when my curent contract expires but not sure that would be a good idea 😳

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just for information I tried the amazon prime app on my old I pad last night (free trial ) their app works fine maybe we need to move our subscription 

how many other people have actually made an official complaint ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just stumbled across this in Google, I was thinking it was me, one things for sure I’m not being forced into upgrading my IPad mini, will cancel the subscription if it’s not sorted in the next week.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That’s how I feel as amazon prime works fine they have had this fault for two weeks now and still no progress I have made a proper complaint maybe more need to do the same