cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPad app keeps crashing

Have installed app onto iPad, when I choose movies it keeps crashing, but have noticed the app only offers sports on the main page, not entertainment or movies, have to go into menu to choose movies. Have deleted app and installed again but keeps crashing. iOS is up to date. The app works on my iPhone and I still have availability to add a further three devices to my account.

can you help,

51 REPLIES 51
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having probs with APP on iPad. Worked fine until I installed the update, now logs straight out when I open it. Tried re installing many times.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Me too maybe someone will read this thread
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. I pad crashing. If not sorted my have to find another app!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Doubt you will find a now tv app that works maybe we all just cancel our subscription and go to bt 👍🏻
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same issues since Sunday. Only showing sport option on main page, go to entertainment/movies and it crashes. Complaints page/ technical issues page no help whatsoever. Annoying as I have entertainment and movie passes I cannot use! Don't really want to watch a movie on my phone! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Feel exactly the same and still nothing is happening time to start cancelling subscriptions ?
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I think NowTV are fully aware of the issue here.

But I suspect that if NowTV simply go back to the previous iPad app, which would be the quickest fix possible, it then won’t work on iPadOS 13.

So they have to go forward. And having fubared the app for so many iPad users, they will be doubly careful before re-releasing it.

But yes, you can cancel your NowTV passes, in the normal way, until NowTV fix this, if the iPad is really the only device you ever watch NowTV on.

Though is this really the case?

If your NowTV viewing has been impacted by this issue though, in whole or in part, then you can apply to them for a rebate. But best to wait until the problem is solved, to see the full extent of its impact, and thus what rebate might be appropriate.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks
I have a now tv box but that has not been used for over a month I generally use now tv to watch programmes which I download to enable me to watch them when I am not I the Uk I have found this a great app for this in the past but since the upgrade it has deemed my I pad and now tv useless i could watch it on my newer I phone but that is rather difficult due to the screen size 😳
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The reply about moving forward with the NowTV app is a bit of a cop out . 

Millions of people have been affected here .

its not rocket science , just post the previous app on the App Store with an explaination of what it's there for ( iOS pre 10 ) . Then the main Now TV app can continue its way forward , and leave us paid up members with older iPads with an app that doesn't update automatically , and works on older iPads . 

Losing subscribers is bad business for any online service , especially in the modern incredibly competitive market .

come on Now TV ... it's only a coding exercise  .

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That’s my thought really can’t understand why it is so difficult