cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPad app keeps crashing

Have installed app onto iPad, when I choose movies it keeps crashing, but have noticed the app only offers sports on the main page, not entertainment or movies, have to go into menu to choose movies. Have deleted app and installed again but keeps crashing. iOS is up to date. The app works on my iPhone and I still have availability to add a further three devices to my account.

can you help,

51 REPLIES 51
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting the same issue since latest version installed last week. Using older IPad 4 on OS 10.3.3

Amyone?  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same is happening to me. Reported it last night and was told the fault would be logged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do u report it

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

They already know about it, believe me 😤

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Let’s see how long it takes to sort it then I can ask for a refund 😀
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same thing is happening to me but my ipad is on ios 9 something. For some reason i can watch sky sports even though i do not have that pass. 😞 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just went on the now tv website and searched for make a complaint
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep same for me fine until the update

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My iPad also is stuck on 10.3.3  as it won't update due to hardware antiquity.

i have automatic upgrade turned on for my apps, and Now TV updated itself last evening ( Sunday 25 Nov 2019) .

since then I can only display " my tv" and if I click any menus it crashes immediately .

this is  obviously a software error at Now TVs end , and needs sorting asap . 

Because iPads are so reliable, there are many many users out there still stuck on iOS 10.3.3 .

as soon as you can Now  TV ........