cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPad app keeps crashing

Have installed app onto iPad, when I choose movies it keeps crashing, but have noticed the app only offers sports on the main page, not entertainment or movies, have to go into menu to choose movies. Have deleted app and installed again but keeps crashing. iOS is up to date. The app works on my iPhone and I still have availability to add a further three devices to my account.

can you help,

51 REPLIES 51
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Fully agree and that is exactly the same issue as mind
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here with I pad 4 I have made a complaint but that will probably achieve nothing unless everyone does the same 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What iOS version is this up to date one you have? The latest is 13.2.3; do you have that, or is your iPad in fact just maxed out on an earlier OS release?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Its on 10.3.4, can't upgrade any more.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have just checked it's up to date on an iPad 4 - system update 10.3.3 latest version.

thank you

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

It depends on how you define ‘latest version’, which is why I asked.

Yours is the latest version your iPad will support - 10.4.3

But it is not the latest version that Apple have released - 13.2.3

And it seems that by updating the iPad version of the App to support iPadOS 13, NowTV have broken it for those on earlier releases.

Those who can go to 13 should get immediate relief; but those stuck on earlier releases will have to wait for NowTV to fix this.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue with my I pad 4 so apple wont update the software but app only shows sports nothing opens and if I select entertainment app crashes 

non of my watchlist open tried deleting the app and reinstalling still no good

so please sort this or I'm off to bt

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are not alone my I pad 4 is doing exactly the same 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. It helps to know it's not just me.
It would be awful to think we would have to spend a couple of hundred
pounds or so, buying new equipment, just to be able to use the app on the
medium we had got it for. That makes it pretty expensive watching.

I hope they find a resolution to this.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Bit of an expensive option isn’t it ?
Both myself and my wife gave I pad 4 and it was fine until the weekend now nothing works on now tv except sometimes live sport
I can’t afford two new iPads which is why I pay now tv so we can use the iPad if we are not at home let’s hope someone reads this and provides a fix to their faulty app or do you think they will just try to blame our equipment ?