cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phoenix100
Mentor

deadmans curse/sky history

been looking for a show called deadmans curse which is showing on sky history  but  having done a search for it cannot  find it  for streaming, any news when  this will become available for streaming  please! 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam do you have any information for @Phoenix100 ? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Phoenix100 

thanks for flagging, this will be investigated now

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

RoyB
Legend

@Phoenix100 

The Justwatch app tells me that this is appearing on the HistoryPlay sub channel on Prime Video, which is a subscription channel.

But it appears to be dropping weekly, and only the first two episodes have dropped so far.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Phoenix100 @gavs82008 @RoyB this is an odd one. As Roy has said, there are 2 episodes on History Channel via a Prime video add on subscription. Sky History have listed it listed for Sunday at 11pm although the TV guide shows episode 2. I can't find any reference to episode 1 anywhere on Sky and all the 3rd party sites (radio times etc) all say the same, Season 1 Episode 2 Sunday 21st at 11pm.

Screenshot_2023-05-19-10-16-01-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg