cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

criminal minds season 12

While I can find seasons 1-11 in full on catch up I can't find episodes 1-8 of season 12.  I don't wane to start in the middle of the series - anyone know where I can find them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

The previous episodes could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the contents copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is Criminal Minds currently unavailable on Now TV UK
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I'm able to determine the new season (season 13) is due to commence over in the USA on Wed 27 Sep 2017

If previous seasons are anything to go by, episodes from all the previous seasons will most likely become available on the NOW TV service a few weeks before the next new season  commences.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks 🙂 that helps
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the next series of criminal minds be aired on now tv?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you're referring to season 13, then yes it will be available on Sky Living. Hopefully sometime in October. But it's not been confirmed yet.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What's going on with the box set, earlier this week season 2, 3, most of 4 and everything but the finale of 10 were up to watch, now there's just a single ep from season 4

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV content team are most likely gearing up for when the new season (season 13) begins, along with their previous seasons.

Although (at the time of writing) it's not been officially confirmed when season 13 will begin here in the UK. It is due to commence over in the USA on Wed 27 Sep 2017.

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. That one episode is listed as a boxset, not catch-up, so there's something wrong. Either Criminal Mnds has been taken off and it shouldn't be there at all or it should be there along with the other episodes in the season.

I'll tag @Jason-C from the NOW TV Team who can pass it onto the content team to look at, they will sort out what should or shouldn't be there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal mind is add to sky living with 12 season also it also add to abc studio wih 11 seasons time very depending which channel i watch it on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is saying that season 12 will expire in 11 days, this usually resets once the new season starts on living. Which I believe is going to be mid October