cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

criminal minds season 12

While I can find seasons 1-11 in full on catch up I can't find episodes 1-8 of season 12.  I don't wane to start in the middle of the series - anyone know where I can find them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

The previous episodes could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the contents copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I know how you feel @Anonymous User, it's a very good TV show and has been very popular on the NOW TV service. 

The good news is that the show has been renewed. And if it follows previous release dates, season 13 will commence in late September 2017. And the previous seasons should become available as on-demand/box-sets too Smiley Very Happy

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thats so long...... i was almost done 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it is the only reason i pay for now tv.............

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Series 7 is on Pick (Freeview & Freesat) at present, Think its Wednes 22:00 after Bones.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I've been excitedly watching criminal minds (from series 1) and it's now just totally disappeared. Will the entire series (from series 1) be back in 2017?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic which is about the same subject. Which should contain the answers you're looking for...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All Criminal Minds box sets have been removed apparently due to license expiry: when will Now TV get new licenses and reinstate these box sets?  Please get these back ASAP.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

As you can see your post has been merged into this existing topic which is about the same subject. Which should contain the answers you're looking for...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know why season 12 episode 15 still hasn't been shown ? Been waiting 2 weeks now, it said "available Thursday" but then vanished ! 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

With the exception of episode 14 (Collision Course) all episodes from season 12 were shown in order. And have left the NOW TV service.

And as mentioned in previous posts, the series has been renewed for a thirteenth season, which is due to commence over in the USA on Wed 27 Sep 2017 😉

Cheers